Dandelion Day Festival is Peterborough’s Premier Wellness and Active Lifestyles Festival… an all-local event celebrating wellness with a special focus on healthy lifestyles:
Meet local chefs, farmers, a wide variety of local wellness practitioners, and natural product providers. Come discover and experience the exceptional items they have to offer!
Take part in great activities and challenges to keep every member of your family healthy, active and well! There is plenty to take in all day, including:
– Great music by local artists at the Sun Stage
– Tasty lunch at the Dandelion Café
– Face-painting, hula hoops, dandelion art and more
– Make Your Own Smoothie Blender Bike is back near the Activity Challenge Wall
– Silent Auction featuring a variety of high-quality items donated by vendors and local businesses (place your bids and check them often; final call will be 3:30 pm)
Dr. Brenda Tapp (N.D.) is our Festival Wellness Ambassador. The medical director and founder of the Peterborough Centre for Naturopathic Medicine, Dr. Tapp will be on hand all day to discuss any of your health concerns.
Did You Know?
To support our local economy, Dandelion Day Festival deals only in Kawartha Loons (Peterborough’s own currency). Buy your Loons at the gate at a 10% discount and know every KL you spend is being reinvested in Peterborough!
Bring your bikes, skateboards, rollerblades and scooters and meet up with the Big Dandee – our festival’s giant Dandelion at 11 am at the foot of Simcoe Street. Take part in the 1 KM All-Wheels Mini Challenge by riding all the way into the centre of Millennium Park. Can you do it? Don’t forget your helmets! At the end, we’ll have refreshments for the kids and get a group photo of everyone!